SHOP IS CLOSED 20.02-07.03.2019
Dear customers, our shop will be closed from 20th February to 7th March according to Rotax training camp in Spain.
AGS RACING TEAM IS ORGANIZING TRAINING CAMPS IN SPAIN!
With us you can train your skills in camps and drive in competitions at Valencia kart track from beginning of January to April 2018. You can decide whether you want to come only with helmet and race suit to rent complete kart ready to race from us or to send your’s with us. Also possible to keep kart and equipment at track.
Valencia Kartodromo Lucas Guerrero is modern kart track with 1428 meters of lenght. In 2014 this newly opened kart track hosted Rotax Grand Finals with 360 drivers. This track is known as a good test track beacause it has some tricky and technical corners and few fast straights.
Traing camps and competitions dates:
1. 02-06.01.2018 Training camp-1
2. 24-27.01.2018 Training camp-2
3. 27-28.01.2018 Valencia Championship
4. 01-04.02.2018 Practice camp-3
5. 06-11.02.2018 Winter Cup
6. 24.02-03.03.2018 Practice camp-4
7. 08-11.03.2018 Spanish Championship 1.
Ask for offer and for driving opportunities! Feel free to contact with us.
GOOD NEWS - AGS RACING IS NOW SELLING TONY KART CHASSIES!
TONY KART 2018 year models prices:
1. RACER 401S ( Iame X30 / Rotax ) 3300€
2. KRYPTON 801S ( Iame X30 / Rotax ) 3300€
3. RACER 401S DD2: 3600€
4. RACER 401S KZ 3960€
5. NORDIX ( 1010 mm ) 1950€
6. NEOS ( 950 mm ) 2000€
7. MINI KID ( 900 mm ) 1800€
8. MINI KID VORTEX ROK KID 50 cm3 mootoriga 2800€
9. MICRO ( 800 mm ) 1200€
PS! Prices without VAT
NEW KOSMIC CHASSIS NOW AVAILABLE!
New 2017 Kosmic chassis now available. All chassis have received various upgrades, Mini 60 and Micro Max class drivers there is a completely new model Kosmic Neos, for which it's technological upgrades is the best chassis in it's class. Visit us to meet with the new chassis!
Introduction price: 1950 EUR
Great news regarding Rotax drivers!
New Rotax EVO-3 engines are now available!
More info from: http://www.rotax.ee
AIM MYCHRON 5 NOW IN STOCK!
Finally the long awaited MyChron 5 timinig system is available and in stock!
- AIM MyChron 5 Basic 420€ *
- AIM MyChron 5 2T 470€ *
* Prices without VAT.
KOSMIC CHASSIES NOW AVAILABLE!
1. Kosmic ROOKIE 950 (Rotax Micromax, Micro 60) 1800€
2.1 Kosmic NORDIX 1010 (Rotax Minimax, Mini 60) 1890€ (tagavõll 30 mm)
2.2 Kosmic NORDIX 1010 (Rotax Minimax, Mini 60) 1930€ (tagavõll 40 mm)
3. Kosmic MERCURY MY15 (Rotax Junior, Rotax Max, KFJ) 3360€ *
4. Kosmic LYNX MY15 ( Rotax Junior, Rotax Max, KFJ) 3360€ *
5. Kosmic MERCURY MY15 DD-2 (Rotax DD-2, Masters) 3500€ *
6. Kosmic LYNX MY15 DD-2 (Rotax DD-2, Masters) 3500€ *
7. Kosmic MERCURY MY15 KZ (KZ-2) 3800€ *
8. Kosmic LYNX MY15 KZ (KZ-2) 3800€ *
NB! Prices are without VAT.
* OPTIONAL: Ø 206 x 16 mm brake disk with disk’s protection: 60€
NEW ROTAX 125 MAX EVO SERIES
Rotax new 125 MAX evo engine series was presented in Valencia, Spain, November 28, 2014.
The advanced engine technology, specially defined for the new engine generation impresses by its ease of use, improved durability resulting in lower operating costs and less maintenance. Most importantly, the drivers ultimate benefit is to spend more time on the track. It has been defined as an engine that will make your heart beat faster!
Here is a quick summary of what's new:
- New carburetor - offers a significantly improved throttle response and reduces the need to re-adjust the calibration at changing conditions.
- Electronic box - with the new ignition timing for different engine specifications results i optimized engine characteristics.
- Electronic timed exhaust valve - with exact timing. two different switch points can be selected to allow an adaption to individual driving preferences.
- New battery holder unit - with integrated combined switch (OFF/ON/START) - less complex installation at the chassis and easy to operate.
- New exhaust system - with split tuned pipe and silencer offers lower weight, reduced noise emissions and improved durability.
- New con rod - advanced hardening process allows improved lubrication.
- The changed profile of the piston allows a shorter break-in time and still provides a reduced wear rate.
Check out the introductive video here.